Soft Éclair Clusters
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ⅓ cup butter
- 36 pieces (232 g) of Werther’s Original Soft Éclair Caramels, unwrapped
- 3 ½ cups of Cornflakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Number of portions: 24
1. Place milk and butter in a pot at low until butter has melted.
2. Put unwrapped Soft Éclair Caramels in the pot and stir until thoroughly melted.
3. Add your 3 ½ cups of cornflakes and mix until completely coated.
4. Place a sheet of parchment paper down and scoop a tablespoon per cookie.
5. Cool for 30 minutes.