Chocolate Caramel Éclair Cake
- 36 pieces (232 g) of Werther’s Original Soft Éclair, unwrapped, divided
- ½ cup of 1% milk, divided
- Chocolate cake mix
- Powdered sugar to preference
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Number of portions: 10-12
1. Prepare the chocolate cake mix and bake in a Bundt pan.
2. Cool for 30 minutes and then use the end of a whisk or wooden spoon to poke holes throughout cake.
3. Unwrap 18 pieces of Werther’s Soft Éclair Caramels into pot.
4. Pour in ¼ cup of milk into pot, set on low and mix together until melted.
5. Pour the melted mixture to fill the holes.
6. Put the cake in the refrigerator to completely cool for 30 minutes to an hour.
7. Remove cake from pan and place on serving plate.
8. Unwrap 18 pieces of Werther’s Soft Éclair Caramels into pot.
9. Pour in ¼ cup of milk into pot, set on low and mix together until melted.
10. Drizzle over top of cake.
11. Sprinkle powdered sugar.