Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Squares
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 128g Werther’s Fudge Caramels
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Number of portions: 9
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-inch x 8-inch cake pan with parchment.
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a bowl. Press into prepared pan in an even layer. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
3. Meanwhile, unwrap and finely chop the candies. Set aside.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time and continue to beat until evenly combined.
5. Fold in salt and chopped fudge caramels.
6. Pour batter over graham cracker crumbs and smooth the top.
7. Bake until edges turn golden brown and cake has set, about 1 hour.
8. Let cool for 1 hour in the refrigerator.