Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate
- 128 g Werther’s Original Chewy Caramels
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup salted pretzels
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Number of portions: 8-10
1. Line a baking tray with wax paper.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Combine caramels and cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second increments until caramels are melted, stirring in between.
4. Spread chocolate onto wax paper in an even layer. Arrange pretzels on chocolate.
5. Drizzle caramel over chocolate. Garnish with chopped pecans.
6. Place in refrigerator for an hour. Break into several pieces and serve!